- 1 baked pie crust (graham cracker pie crust works well too)
- three-fourths cup sugar
- 2 T cornstarch
- pinch of salt
- one and one-half cup water
- 1 small package raspberry Jell-O
- Fresh raspberries to fill pie crust
- Fill the prepared pie crust with cleaned berries.
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, salt and water.
- Cook until thick and clear.
- Remove from heat, add Jell-O and mix well
- Pour over berries
- Store in refrigerator until cold and set.
- Serve with dab of whipped cream or Cool Whip.