Dave’s Homemade Salsa
- 3 lbs. Roma tomatoes, seeded and cut into quarters
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced fine
- 1 large white onion, diced (size depends on whether you like chunky salsa or not)
- 1 large bell pepper, diced (size depends on whether you like chunky salsa or not)
- 4-5 fresh limes, juiced (you’ll use just the juice)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, washed and chopped fine
- Kosher salt to taste
Put tomatoes and jalapeno peppers in a food processor or blender until liquefied.
Pour in a large bowl and combine remaining ingredients, mixing well. Salsa tastes better if you let it refrigerate overnight. Makes approximately 2 quarts.